Philadelphia "English-only" eatery faces probe
By Jon Hurdle Mon Jun 12, All rights reserved.
Geno’s Steaks put up a sign saying, “This is
- prospective fine $300.
- the owners of the restaurant are of Italian descent.
- Is language linked to race or ethnicity?
- How is language linked to race or ethnicity?
- Is a business owner or their staff expected to communicate in all the languages and dialects of the world?
- Bandwagon politics can be dangerous to real human relations. I have already included stories on this blog on how people can be exploited because they do not speak English.
Where is the beef?